This fiber termination kit that originated from 3M includes:
- Fibertron Multi-Cure II Cure Oven
- 3M Model 6312 Hot Melt Oven
- Westover Scientific Handheld Fiber Microscope
- WF 16x Eyepiece (160x Magnifications) For Multi-Mode Sample Types
- Paladin Tools 1820 AM25 Round Cable Slitter
- Variety of Crimping Tools by Corning, Paladin Tools, and SPC Technology
- Three Fiber Optic Strippers by Clauss, and IDEAL.
- Numerous Manuals for Hot Melt Oven, Cure Oven , Microscope, and other tools.
This kit is used, and therefore does not have all of the original accessories that 3M had sold it with originally. Through examination of the owner manuals provided with the kit, many of the adapters that were once with the Microscope are no longer with it. It does include the bare-fiber adapter. All of the necessary accessories for the Multi-Cure Oven and the Hot Melt Oven are secured in the case. None of the cleaning supplies, training discs, or adhesives are included. If you have any questions about components included with the kit, feel free to contact us. We will gladly check to see if there is something specific in the kit available.
|Working Condition||Fully functional|
|Testing Condition||Partially Tested|
3M Hot Melt Fiber Termination Kit
- Item ID: 254476
- Brand: 3M Company
- Model: 6366
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: Used