This used Amherst Thermal Fiber Optic Stripper is in good physical condition. The unit was powered up and heated up. Used item may show signs of normal wear. Power adaptor is included. This fiber stripper accommodates Ericsson fiber holders. Kindly contact us if you have further questions regarding this unit.
This thermal fiber stripping tool has the following features:
- Simple to operate, adjust and maintain.
- Effective, removes tough coatings without fiber damage, excellent for Strength-Critical stripping.
- Flexible, adapts to various strip lengths (5-20mm).
- Durable construction consisting of precision machined metal and structural synthetic parts.
- Suitable for use in laboratory, in the field or on the production line.
- Quick, positive setting of strip length.
- Blades interchangeable with no readjustment of the stripper for stripping 250µm buffer coating from 125µm optical fiber.
- Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal.
- Prevents scratching or nicking of optical fiber.
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground assuring precise buffer removal.
Power: 90-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
Power consumption: 0.25A/25W typical 0.75A max
Stripper dimensions: 8.3" x 2" x 3.75" (210mm x 52mm x 95mm)
Shipping weight: 5 lb. (2.3 Kg)
U.S. Patent No. 5,946,986
Made in USA
Amherst Thermal Fiber Optic Heat Stripper
- Item ID: 250174
- Brand: Amherst
- Model: N/A
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: Used