This actuator is used for proportional control of variable volume terminal units, mixing boxes, and small to medium sized dampers. The MP909E has an adjustable stroke feature. The MP909H includes a positive positioner.
- Rolling diaphragm operated
- Low friction shaft bearing
- Close tolerance on operating range and stroke
- Non-overlapping spring ranges for sequencing
- Corrosion resistant materials.
- Reliable long life
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure||29 psi|
|Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa)||200 kPa|
|Temperature Range (F), (C)||-28 F to +160 F, -33 C to +71 C|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 95% RH|
|Fail Safe Mode||Spring Return|
|Stroke (in.), (mm)||3 inches, 70 mm|
|Spring Range (psi), (kPa)||9 to 13 psi, 62 to 90 kPa|
|Air connections||Dual Barbed fitting for 5/32 in. or 1/4 in. O.D. tubing|
||2 lbs 13 ounces