The new INNO View600 includes a 1625 or 1650nm live port. The View600 is defined by its high precision testing and quick response times. The multi-point capacitive touch screen, automatic reports, and fast results come together to create an incredibly user-friendly OTDR. Along with its simpified testing process, it contains an industrial grade CPU for creating and storing test results.
The View600 OTDR Kit comes with:
- View600 OTDR with Power Meter and VFL installed
- Power Cable and AC Adapter
- Touch Pen
- Verification Specifications & User Manual
The different modes and applications make the unit extremely versatile.
- OTDR mode allows for measuring distance, loss, reflectivity, attenuation and accumulation loss on a fiber optical link.
- SOLA is an application for the OTDR, designed to simplify OTDR test process without the need to configure the parameters or analysis while parsing multiple complex OTDR curves.
- VFL allows for finding direct fault locations in fiber test deadzones or performing fiber core calibration in multi-fiber cables.
- Fiber end tester (peripheral required) is mainly used to test the cleanliness and flatness of the fiber end face.
- OPM is used for measuring the absolute optical power or relative optical power loss through the span of the optical fiber.
- Invisible light source (1310 or 1550nm) can provide the following types of light, including CW light, 1kHz light, 2kHz light, 1kHz blink light, 2kHz blink light.
The VIEW600 OTDR is used in the installation and maintenance of fiber optic cables. Features of the VIEW600 OTDR include high precision test capabilities, fast response times, and easy to learn operation. The multi-point capacitive touch screen allows for user-friendly operation. The VIEW600 offers accurate and fast test results and creates a report automatically. The VIEW600 is equipped with an industrial grade CPU for creating and storing test results. All View600 series are one slot modular OTDRs.
WORLD’ S MOST ACCURATE & FASTEST OTDR
- SOLA, Simplify The OTDR Test Process
- 7” Touch Screen with Smart GUI
- 8GB Internal Storage with Internal SD Card & External USB Memory
- Built-In VFL, Light Source and OPM
- One slot modular OTDRs
|Display||7 inches, High Brightness TFT LCD, resolution of 800×480|
|Distance Unit||m / km / mile|
|Dynamic range||1310nm / 1550 nm / 1625nm live port, 39dB / 38dB / 39dB|
|Measurement range (km)||1.3, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 120, 160, 360km|
|Measurement range (mile)||0.81, 1.55, 3.11, 6.22, 12.4, 24.8, 49.6, 74.6, 99.4, 223.7mile|
|Pulse width||3ns, 10ns, 20ns, 50ns, 100ns, 200ns, 500ns, 1μs, 2μs, 10μs, 20μs|
|Event dead zone||0.5m|
|Attenuation dead zone||2.5m|
|Distance accuracy||±(1m+Distance×2.5×10-5 +Sampling resolution)|
|Loss scale linearity||±0.1dB or ±0.05dB / dB|
|Sampling points||256,000 points|
|Resolution||0.04m ~ 10.24m|
|Operating mode||Press keys and touch screen|
|File format||SOR(Telcordia), BMP, JPG, GMD, SOLA|
|External connection||USB 2.0 / Two USB 2.0 / RJ 45 LAN (10/100Mbit/s)|
|Compatible connector||FC, SC (APC or UPC)|
|Power supply||AC Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz / DC Input 19V, 3.42A|
|VFL module||Operating wavelength: 650nm ±10nm, Universal interface: 2.5mm|
|Light source||Operating wavelength: 1310nm / 1550 nm ±10nm|
|Optical power meter||Wavelength calibration: 850 / 1300 / 1310 / 1490 / 1550 / 1625nm|
|Measurement time (OPM)||-70 to +6dBm|
|Unit display for OPM||dB, dBm, uW|
INNO View600 OTDR, 1310/1550 and 1625 or 1650nm, 39/38/39dB
- Item ID: 254536
- Brand: INNO Instrument
- Model: View600
- Availability: 3-5 Days