The FK11 & FK12 Fiber Optic Cleavers both employ an ultrasonic cleaving technology to produce flat, defect-free fiber end-faces. The standard FK11 is designed for cleaving standard telecom fibers in preparation for fusion splicing and fiber testing. Variants of the FK11 include the FK11-LDF for larger cladding diameter fibers, the FK11-SDF and FK11-USDF for small diameter fibers and the FK11-C for cleaving through the fiber coating.
- Tensions fiber prior to cleaving prevents damage to end face.
- Low end angle for low loss splicing (FK11).
- Long-life durable diamond blade provides extended use.
- Variants for cleaving a variety of fiber diameters, and through fiber coatings.
- Easy to use.
|Fibers Diameters||80 to 200 µm|
|Cleave Angle Repeat-ability||< 0.6° typical|
Housing color may vary.
|Working Condition||Fully functional|
Photon Kinetics FK11 Precision Fiber Optic Cleaver
- Item ID: 254612
- Brand: Photon Kinetics
- Model: FK11
- Availability: Contact for Availability
- Condition: New