Spirent/Netcom Used SMB-2000 Smartbits Advanced Multiport Performance Tester/Simulator/Analyzer with 20 cards installed. Unit has the following cards installed:
- SX-7410 (3 cards)
- SX-7410B (8 cards)
- SX-7205 (9 cards)
Also includes the 9 pictured TX-455 100BASE-TX units.
The SMB-2000 is widely used to test a variety of network devices and complex network configurations, including 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, and Frame Relay. SMB-2000 test systems are completely scaleable and may be grouped to support 640 ports with local or remote control over the Internet. These particular units are outfitted with ten AT-9155C ATM Smartcards (Asychronous Transfer Mode).
This system is Designed for:
Network Equipment Manufacturers: Perform comprehensive performance analysis for engineering, production, and QA testing.
Telcos and ISPs: Perform end-to-end testing to check for trouble spots and weaknesses.
Evaluation Labs: Test and certify different devices from various manufacturers to benchmark their performance.
Enterprise Users: Test end-to-end performance to monitor throughput and prevent overload.
This system has the following features:
- There are ten (10) AT-9155C Smartcards installed in this unit. Most SmartCards require one chassis slot; ATM and Gigabit Ethernet SmartCards require two slots each.
- Supports a 10 Mbps Ethernet connection to a host PC.
- One workstation can control up to eight SmartBits stacks (32 systems with a total of 640 ports) via SmartLib.
- Provides remote control through the Internet. Can also be controlled via an RS-232 port.
- Includes RJ-45 expansion-in and expansion-out jacks.
With the multi-user feature, SmartBits chassis can be accessed and used by a maximum of 10 users simultaneously AFTER the users have accessed the chassis sequentially and reserved their necessary ports. Up to 10 users or programs may access a multi-user chassis at one time. Multi-user chassis allow multiple users to connect to the same chassis simultaneously, as long as they each use different cards in that chassis. While connected to a multi-user chassis, users can reserve available ports and:
- Run multiple applications
- Run multiple instances of a program which supports multi-users
- Run any other Netcom Systems application
|Warranty||Guaranteed Not DOA|
Spirent/Netcom SMB-2000 Smartbits w/20 cards
- Item ID: 254448
- Brand: Spirent
- Model: SMB-2000
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: Pre-Owned