New Surplus, Unused in original factory packaging.
The Starrett 463 mechanical micrometer head features lock nut, 0-1/2" range, and .001" graduation. 0-1/2” Range, .001” Grad, Plain.
These may have been a custom run from Starrett because instead of the standard flat tip spindle specified on thier website, these heads feature a spherical tip spindle.
Each unit comes with a certificate of authenticity showing that it has been individually inspected. These are plain micrometer heads with no lock nut or ratchet.
Mfg Part #: 52440
These precision micrometers meet or exceed accuracy and performance requirements of national and international standards, and are traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology(NIST).
- Micrometer Type: Mechanical Micrometer Head
- Range (in): 0-1/2"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Spindle Material: Steel
- Spindle Type: spherical tip
- Thimble Type: Plain
- Accuracy (in): +/-.0001"
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust on all reading surfaces
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Quick-reading figures
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy and long life)
- Micro-lapped measuring face for flatness and squareness
- Quick and easy adjustment
The 463 series are made from rust-resistant stainless steel. The reading surfaces are satin finished stainless steel for easy readability.
Range of motion: 1/2" measurable (0-19mm total extension)
Starrett 463P Micrometer Head 0-1/2", spherical tip
- Item ID: 251508
- Brand: Starrett
- Model: 463P
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: Unused Surplus
Tags: Unused Surplus