Wilcom's HFS-400 Hand Held Microscope allows the user to visually inspect connectors for cleanliness and polish during connector assembly.
This microscope offers high resolution, and utilizes a white light LED for coaxial illumination. Light is introduced into the optical path (axis) so that it comes out the tip of the objective lens and strikes the ferrule perpendicular to the endface. This method of illumination produces a high level of resolution providing excellent detail of scratchs and contamination making both units ideal for a variety of applications including field, central office and manufacturing.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal Adapter - Each unit comes standard with adapters that fit 2.5mm & 1.25mm ferrules.
- Magnification - 400x optics for either multimode or singlemode fiber.
- Power Source - Powered by three (3) easy to obtain AAA Alkaline batteries.
- Safety Filter - Built in laser safety IR filter provides eye protection.
- LED Illumination - Internal white LED illumination is rated for 100,000 hours of use.
- Accessible Controls - Momentary ON/OFF switch for the light source, and a fine focus control wheel making adjustments easy and convenient.
- Cupped Rubber Eyepiece - Provides a comfortable eyepiece even while wearing glasses.
- Long Battery Life - 40 hour battery life.
Wilcom HFS-400 Fiber Optic Inspection Microscope
- Item ID: 1686
- Brand: Wilcom Inc.
- Model: HFS-400
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New